Taste The Magic Of “Magic Fry Pan”
Healthy eating may evoke thoughts of boring, unsatisfying meals that may leave you craving truly unhealthy food. This doesn’t have to be the case. Contrary to what you may believe, you don’t always have to sacrifice flavor/ taste for nutrition.
Healthy foods are infamous for being bland and sometimes simply unpalatable, but there are plenty of nutrition-loaded ways to satisfy your sweet, spicy, and tangy cravings. Seriously—you don’t have to choke down boiled veggies or scary-looking boiled chicken to give your body what it needs.
I understand (totally) that at the end of a tough day, it can be hard to motivate yourself to cook a healthy meal. I’ve all been there; but, believe me when you have the right kitchen tools on hand, assembling healthy meals is a five-finger exercise.
Did you know there’s a snack maker that can pop fryums without any oil in a flash or a magic fry pan for cooking anything very little oil or even without oil ?
I found these and other handy appliances plus guilt-free recipes that will motivate you to drop that takeaway menu and whip up your own sumptuous meal. To make things a little easier , I’ve got for a tasty recipe that’ll keep you and your tastebuds happy.
1. Wash whole chicken and drain water completely
2. In a large bowl mix well all above ingredients except potatoes.
3. Now take whole chicken and cut potatoes and pour the marinade mixture on it and rub it well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. Just brush little amount of oil in double side magic pan on a medium flame.
5. Place marinated chicken in the pan and cover it and cook for 10 minutes. Now add potatoes and cover again and cook till tender.
6. When ready remove it from pan and garnish it with parsley
7. Serve hot with bread.
Once you are done with your meal, I am sure you will never choose fast food over homemade. Maybe it’s time for a kitchen overhaul with kitchen gadgets that will make your cooking experience easier, healthier and tastier.